Apply For Maintenance Technician
Haley Residential is seeking a talented Maintenance Technician for our apartment community, Turtle Lake in Panama City, FL. Haley Residential is a privately held company that owns & manages apartment communities in 17 states.
- Full benefits including health, dental & vision insurance, company-paid short/long-term disability & life insurance, holidays, paid time off, housing discounts, 401K -and more!
- Competitive wages
- A team environment to learn & grow your skills
Maintenance Technicians are responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of our apartment communities, ensuring our residents’ comfort & safety. Requirements include:
· Mechanical aptitude to diagnose and perform minor and routine maintenance and repair such as: electrical, plumbing, AC, heating, appliances, carpet, flooring, etc. This position requires a minimum 2 years’ experience and HVAC certification. Certified Pool Operator certification preferred.
· Ability to be on-call some weekends and nights to provide emergency service to residents.
· Desire to provide responsive, courteous service to residents
· Ability to provide personal hand tools for your use at work.
· State driver’s license, working vehicle for occasional use during business hours, and proof of liability insurance.
If this sounds like a fit for your skills & abilities, please send your resume. Haley Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.